Directors and Heads of Customer Experience, Insight and Marketing will unite at The Customer Engagement & Experience Manchester Conference - Engaging Journeys, Real Results on 3rd October in central Manchester. Here's your chance to shape the agenda and be a part of this exciting, brand-led conference and get your expertise in front of your target audience. Following rave reviews as the must-attend event for customer experience professionals and 100% sponsor satisfaction rate at our last event, we've released a variety of speaking, exhibiting and one-to-one meeting packages for the Manchester based conference.
Book your exhibition stand and 2 delegate passes today for just £2,799 +VAT. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis. Call us now on +44 (0)20 3479 2299, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Well run. Good quality audience." Servicetick
"Good atmosphere. Facilitated networking was good." Lithium
"Good level of presenting, good content, relevant audience." Verint
"Excellent delegates, real discussions about upcoming projects." Responsetek
"Really strong delegate list. Great networking opportunities." The Writer
"Great delegates, great content." Content Guru
“The delegates are at the right level and seniority” Qualtrics
This is not a room filled with solution providers and supply-side delegates, this is the UK’s leading one-day, customer experience conference. It’s a rare opportunity for tailored conversations and in-depth discussion with senior customer experience decision makers and budget holders. After months of extensive research with the industry, this conference has been written by brands, for brands and is attended and led by senior-level decision makers looking to engage customers and stakeholders with insight-led, customer-centric journeys across the multi-channel mix which truly deliver…make sure you’re a part of it!
Who Should Attend?
All of our delegates are senior-level decision makers. Job titles include: Heads and Directors of Customer Experience, Insight and Customer Service.
- LEAD GENERATION: Secure fresh leads and new clients through built-in, facilitated networking sessions.
- BRAND POSITIONING RAISED: Position your brand as a thought-leader in front of a senior-level paying delegation (83% brand-side across our events).
- STAY AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITION: Distinguish your expertise and stay ahead in a competitive market by being visibly present. Your competitors are limited at the event so your message remains undiluted.
- STRENGTHEN CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS: Build upon client loyalty and reassure your clients by aligning your company with our first-rate speakers and delegation.
- MAIN STAGE SPEAKING: Secure a prime-time speaking session, host a peer-to-peer roundtable or present alongside the brands in a panel discussion. Call us to discuss how you can get access to the speaker platform. Please note that supplier speaking slots are strictly limited as this is a brand-driven event.
- ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS: Sit down and speak privately with senior decision makers from leading brands. We pre-arrange 5 meetings with delegates of your choice. Please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 for more information and to view the delegate list.
- EXHIBITION AREA: 3 x 2 metre area in the exhibition and networking room.
The Bottom Line – We Can Deliver The Right Target Audience For You.
One day, one stage, countless opportunities for you to generate leads, cement existing client relations and stand out from the competition. Download the partnership and exhibition brochure here to see a full breakdown of opportunities. We offer bespoke packages tailored to your individual company's needs. For more information on how you can get involved please call +44(0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.