The Customer Engagement & Experience Conference will be taking place at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester.
Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester
Free Trade Hall
Travelling to/from the Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester Luxury Hotel
By Metro & Bus:
St Peters Square metro stop which is approximately a 2 minutes walk from the hotel. Please click here for a map of the metro. For more information on bus routes in the city, please visit Transport for Greater Manchester.
Park your bicycle in the communal stand outside Manchester Central which is opposite the hotel.
Bicycles are available for hire around the city, please ask your concierge.
- Some satellite navigation systems will not pick up Peter Street, M2, central Manchester. Please type in Quay Street, Central Manchester, which is the nearest main road to the Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester Hotel.
- The closest car park to the hotel is Great Northern Warehouse which is situated at the rear of the hotel. Valet parking will be available on request. The cost for this is £35 per night until 2.00pm on day of check-out.
- The Great Northern NCP car park charges £22 for 24 hours if you wish to park the car yourself.
- Alternatively, you can save 25% on your parking at Q-Park, situated on Anne Horniman Street, Manchester, M15 4FN. Simply ask for your voucher from concierge on check-out.
To & From The Airport:
- Manchester International Airport 9 miles (14.5 km) – Approximately a 20 minute drive. There is a direct service every 30 minutes from Piccadilly Railway Station which takes 20 minutes.
- Liverpool Airport John Lennon Approximately a 45 minute drive.
- Leeds Bradford Approximately a 1 hour drive.